Here’s your multi-millionaire mind-set of definitive money management skills.
If you think millionaires all drive fancy new cars, wear designer clothes and dine nightly at five-star restaurants, you’ve been misled. And most don’t sip martinis lounging in deckchairs around swimming pools.
The truth is the extravagant millionaire is the exception not the rule.
So if you want to learn how to be a millionaire, right now is the time to learn how to manage money like the vast majority of millionaires.
The Money Management Skills of Multi-Millionaires
According to research, most self-made millionaires aren’t frivolous or self-indulgent with their money. They live fairly modest lives, spending very little on fancy cars, jewelry and other luxury items or services.
Unlike movie stars and rock stars, the majority of millionaires are millionaires because they’re prudent and careful with their money.
Here are the 8 money management skills common to most millionaires.
1. Spend less money than you earn. Millionaires know exactly how much money they have available and use it wisely, always living below their means with little to no credit card debt or loans.
2. Use your time and energy effectively. Although they don’t waste money, millionaires know what they want and focus on priorities. They stay on purpose and have as much fun as possible in the process.
3. Develop good habits and discipline. To manage money like a millionaire, you need to think like a millionaire. Master self-control in most areas of your life and enjoy more of life’s simple pleasures.
4. Recognize safe money opportunities. Millionaires and multi-millionaires are committed to using their money wisely by going for safe moneymaking investments, instead of high-risk gambles.
5. Invest in secure appreciating assets. Investing in property and your business has the potential of appreciating in value, whereas hot cars, exotic vacations and expensive clothes depreciate rapidly.
6. Surround yourself with team players. People who become millionaires are careful in choosing supportive partners and employees.
7. Focus on financial independence. Millionaires tend to have financial freedom as their main money goal and reward. This helps them make shrewd money decisions in buying, spending and investing.
8. Enjoy your work and making money. The majority of millionaires own unglamorous businesses, find personal satisfaction in working and have a healthy attitude about money and making money.
Now that you know how to manage money like a millionaire, it’s time to make a decision. Do you want to be a millionaire or multi-millionaire enough to learn and use these money management skills?
More Guidelines to Change Your Life:
7 Steps for How to Get What You Want
The Secret: Is the “Law of Attraction” Real?
How to Manage Time Management Effectively
Brand New Quotes: Motivation Quotes to Motivate